Last update: April 10, 2020.
Inter-Warehouse uses four types of Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary Cookies – Necessary Cookies are essential to navigate the Website and use the Services. For example, these Cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the Website.
- Statistics Cookies – Statistics Cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on your use of the Services. We use Information supplied by Statistics Cookies to help understand how you use the Services, to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing, and to improve and customize the Services. These Cookies don’t contain Personal Information and are generally set by independent analytics companies.
- Preferences Cookies – These cookies are used during your visit to the Website to remember information you have entered or choices you make, and they permit us to remember your preferences for future visits.
- Marketing Cookies – These Cookies are placed by third party advertising companies to collect information about your activities to deliver targeted and relevant ads to you and to track ad performance. These third party companies have their own privacy and cookie policies, and they may use their Cookies to target advertising to you on other websites, based on your visit to our Website.
2. How Can I Control My Cookies?
You can manage and disable Statistics Cookies, Preferences Cookies or Marketing Cookies through our Cookie Management Tool or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can prevent Cookies from being placed on your device through your browser settings by following the instructions set out at allaboutcookies.org. Most browsers also provide the ability to let you review and erase Cookies. You can also opt-out of third party targeting or advertising Cookies through the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.